Business is Booming and we are expanding!
We are looking for an exceptional Market Coordinator with the desire to support our Design Consultants (DC's) with local marketing and training initiatives.
For over 35 years, 3 Day Blinds has worked with homeowners to give them the best products, service, and value.
Our success is driven by two defining characteristics:
we are the only company that can design, manufacture, deliver and install custom window treatments for our clients in 3 Days….or as we like to say, ‘from inspiration to installation’.
Our winning sales team.
The Local Market Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Support new DC ride alongs throughout New DC Coaching Program
- Assist DC's with reviewing of client invoices
- Coordinate the installer ride alongs with the DC's
- Assist the District Sales Manager (DSM) with appointment setting for new DC's
- Ongoing new hire support through feedback sessions, ride alongs, reviewing key sales metrics
- Partner with DSM and Training Manager to determine DCs in need of coaching and retraining
- Work with DC's to improve sales errors and 1st time installation rates
- Research cause of errors via 1st time install error report
- Ride with tenured DCs to improve 1st time install rate
- Present product related updates at team meetings
- Track DC completion of product update e-learning modules
- Assist with product and measuring workshops
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies
- Well defined relationship-based service skills, with demonstrated customer service orientation
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities, and multi-task within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly and be resourceful
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but also engage successfully in a team
- Ability to learn new procedures, and be comfortable with new technology
- Well organized with attention to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability to complete all required duties in a thorough and timely manner
- 2 year college degree is preferred in a related discipline
- 2-5 years of facilitative training experience – preferably in a self-directed learning environment
- 1-3 years of retail or in home sales support experience
- Strongly prefer experience within window treatment industry