Your Quick Guide to Window Blinds
Let's start with the basics? What is a window blind? A blind is a window treatment with vertical or horizontal slats. Blind slats come in various materials like vinyl, metal, or wood. These slats are operated and run along cords or tracks to help control light in your space. Blinds come in various styles, and people use those styles for different applications. Below you will find some of our most popular window Blind varieties and an example of how you might want to use them.
- Vertical Blinds - Our vertical blinds are one of our most commonly used ones when covering large sliding glass doors or oversized windows. Vertical blinds are also great at helping control or shape light in your room.
- Wood Blinds - Looking to bring some of the outdoors into your home? Wood blinds are a timeless classic that helps bring visual warmth into any space. Wood blinds come in a variety of finishes and stains. These window treatments are also great for controlling light in your area.
Want to learn more? View More Blinds.
Aside from the 100s of options to choose from and the visual diversity that window blinds provide here are a few additional benefits:
- Increased Privacy - As with most window treatments you are adding a sense of privacy and security to your home by keeping unwanted eyes from looking in. Some blinds can even be customized with privacy liners to ensure your private moments remain private.
- Child Safety - Window treatment cords and kids don't mix. Opting for cordless or motorized options for your blinds is a sure fire way to keep cords out of spaces that are used by children.
- The Perfect Fit for any Style - Since there is so much variety to window blinds its easy to find a style and material that is just right for the room you are designing, but don't take our word for it - schedule a FREE in-home design consultation to learn more!
3 Day Blinds Design Consultant will provide you with invaluable advice and experience in choosing your window treatments. What does a typical consultation look like?
- Expert design advice. We've been doing this for over 40 years, we know how to transform your space.
- Present an entire sample set for fabric and materials to see what exactly it will look like in your home's lighting. Lighting is everything, shopping in big box stores does not allow you to match your window treatments to your existing home decor.
- Precise measuring, custom manufacturing options & how installation works.
- No obligation to buy. That's right, our design consultations are 100% free.
- Our consultations normally last about 2 hours.
- Custom Same Day Quote
If you decide to order with 3 Day Blinds we provide the quickest turnaround times for custom made high-quality window treatments.
3 Day Blinds takes care of the whole process for you while making sure to achieve a beautiful look that serves all the functions you want your window treatments to serve. Don't just take our word for it, read customer testimonials and see what makes 3 Day Blinds the ultimate custom solution to beautify your home.