3 Day Blinds Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
3 Day Blinds proudly extends the following warranty on products and services to the original buyer, with proof of purchase.
What is covered:
- Operating mechanisms (other than motors and remote controls) and components are covered for the lifetime of the product.
- Cords and ladders are covered for seven years. After seven years, a nominal fee applies for repair, or customer can order replacement parts for a small packaging and handling fee.
- Fabrics, motors and remote controls are covered for five years.
- Shutters components and workmanship are covered for the lifetime of the product.
- Reserve™ Shutter finishes are warrantied for life.
What is not covered:
- Normal wear and tear. Examples of wear and tear include (but are not limited to) fraying, stains, pet damage, exposure to the elements (including heat, sun, wind, water or moisture), and/or material discoloration or fading over time.
- Product failure due to improper installation (unless installation services were provided by 3 Day Blinds) or operation, alteration by anyone other than a 3 Day Blinds representative, abuse, misuse, damage from pets or insects.
- Normal variations in color grain or texture of natural products, slight warping of wood products, and natural color changes to materials that take place over time.
- Products that exceed size recommendations or are otherwise made outside 3 Day Blinds’ specifications.
- Reserve Plus™ Shutters and Arborvue™ Shutters finishes are warrantied for 3 years.
Please note the following:
- Resolution of Warranty Issues: If it is determined that warranty service is required, it will be determined at the sole discretion of a 3 Day Blinds representative whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
- Matching Products: In the event that there are multiple products in the same room, only the defective product will be repaired or replaced. Every effort will be made to match the original specifications. If this is not possible, we will match the product as closely as possible.
- Third-Party Branded Products: Third-party branded products (includes any products not branded with a 3 Day Blinds trademark) are subject to the warranties of the third-party manufacturer which are included with such product, if any.
- Damage: Any damage to the product visible upon delivery or installation must be reported to 3 Day Blinds within 30 days, or this warranty will not apply.
Professional Installation Warranty
If professional installation services are purchased along with the product, 3 Day Blinds offers a warranty that such installation services will be free from defective installation. This installation warranty extends to the original buyer, with proof of purchase, for up to one year after the completion of the installation.
Additionally, if installation services are purchased, we will come to the location where the products were installed and attempt to perform any necessary repair service covered under this warranty at no additional charge for one year from date of purchase. If it is necessary to remove the product from the installation location in order to complete the repairs, 3 Day Blinds will re-install the product free of charge.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
There are no warranties that extend beyond this express written warranty, except the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall 3 Day Blinds be liable for lost profits, or other indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to everyone. This warranty gives specific legal rights including other rights which vary from state to state.
For warranty service, call 800-800-3329. Please have order number and original invoice ready.