Your Quick Guide to Window Shades
Let's start with the basics? What is a window shade? A shade is commonly made out of a singular piece of fabric or material that when installed helps filter or blocks light through the window. Shades come in a variety of styles and those styles are often times used for different applications. Below you will find some of our most popular window shade varieties and an example of how you might want to use them.
- Roller Shades - Our roller shades are one of our best sellers due to the versatility of uses. We offer roller shades in both light filtering and room darkening fabrics. Roller shades are great for bedroom windows.
- Cellular Shades - Commonly referred to as honeycomb shades, these window coverings offer a benefit many home owners are unaware of. Cellular shades are an insulative style window treatment. The cellular channels that run through your shades trap air between the channels and help your home stay cool in the summer and warm in winter. Save energy today with cellular shades!
- Soft Roman Shades - Soft Roman Shades bring in the timeless elegance of curtains and drapery in the style of a window shade. These window treatments are made out of beautiful fabrics in a number of patterns and colors. Looking to have a room make a statement? Find the perfect match with Soft Roman Shades
Want to learn more? View More Shades.
Aside from the 100s of options to choose from and the visual diversity that window shades provide here are a few additional benefits:
- Increased Privacy - As with most window treatments you are adding a sense of privacy and security to your home by keeping unwanted eyes from looking in. Some shades can even be customized with privacy liners to ensure your private moments remain private.
- Child Safety - Window treatment cords and kids don't mix. Opting for cordless or motorized options for your shades is a sure fire way to keep cords out of spaces that are used by children.
- The Perfect Fit for any Style - Since there is so much variety to window shades its easy to find a style and fabric that is just right for the room you are designing, but don't take our word for it - schedule a FREE in-home design consultation to learn more!
3 Day Blinds Design Consultant will provide you with invaluable advice and experience in choosing your window treatments. What does a typical consultation look like?
- Expert design advice. We've been doing this for over 40 years, we know how to transform your space.
- Present an entire sample set for fabric and materials to see what exactly it will look like in your home's lighting. Lighting is everything, shopping in big box stores does not allow you to match your window treatments to your existing home decor.
- Precise measuring, custom manufacturing options & how installation works.
- No obligation to buy. That's right, our design consultations are 100% free.
- Our consultations normally last about 2 hours.
- Custom Same Day Quote
If you decide to order with 3 Day Blinds we provide the quickest turnaround times for custom made high-quality window treatments.
3 Day Blinds takes care of the whole process for you while making sure to achieve a beautiful look that serves all the functions you want your window treatments to serve. Don't just take our word for it, read customer testimonials and see what makes 3 Day Blinds the ultimate custom solution to beautify your home.