3 Day Blinds Fall in Love With Your Home Sweepstakes
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: The 3 Day Blinds Fall in Love With Your Home Sweepstakes (referred to hereafter as “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by 3 Day Blinds 167 Technology Drive, Irvine, CA 92618 (“Sponsor”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on January 31, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 28, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor’s or its agency’s computer system will be the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes. Internet access charges imposed by your online service provider may apply. If you are using a mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes, standard data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who live in the zip codes serviced by Sponsor and who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and their immediate family members of Sponsor, Ventura Associates International LLC (“Administrator”), their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law.
The term “immediate family members” means parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, spouses or grandparents, regardless of where they live.
By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor and its agents are final and binding in all respects.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.3dayblinds.com/sweepstakes (“Website”) and entering your email address and zip code. You will earn one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person. If you are not living in one of the zip codes serviced by Sponsor, you will receive an immediate message that you are not eligible.
Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Entries using bots or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices or otherwise violating these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, or integrity of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner(s) by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such cancellation, and in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of any such cancellation, modification or suspension will be posted on the Website. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. All received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Should entrants choose to share any post on social media relating to this Sweepstakes, such sharing does not affect the odds of winning a prize in this Sweepstakes or result in any additional entry in the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded. Prize is an in-home consultation from a Design Consultant from 3 Day Blinds and up to $5,000 retail value of window treatments including sales tax where applicable and all fees: installation, shipping and handling. Total Grand Prize ARV: $5,000.
The winner will be able to redeem their prize after the in-home consultation takes place. The winner’s assigned design consultant will work with 3 Day Blinds marketing to create the order with the completion of the in-home design consultation. The winner will be able to customize their window treatments during the consultation after the designer reaches out to them to book the consultation. There are also limitations on where the window treatments can be installed. For example, the window treatments cannot be installed on boats or anything on wheels like an RV, etc.
No substitution or cash redemption permitted. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with a prize of comparable value if the stated prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Prize is awarded as is or winner forfeits all rights to prize. All winners acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for, any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of a prize. Prize images depicted in advertising and promotional materials may vary from the actual prize as any depiction of a prize is for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with claiming or using a prize and not specifically mentioned herein are not included within any prize and are solely each winner’s responsibility.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. On or about March 7, 2022, in random drawings conducted under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding, a potential winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via email at the email address provided on the entry. Potential winner will be required to complete and return a signed and notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within seven (7) business days as directed on the email notification. If the Affidavit is not returned completed within the date specified or if an Affidavit or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential prize winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if a potential prize winner cannot accept/receive the prize for any reason, or if a potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and the corresponding prize may be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing from remaining eligible, non-winning entries. Attempts will be made to contact and/or verify up to at least five alternate winners. After five (5) attempts to verify a winner for the unfulfilled prize fail, the prize may not be awarded. Winner will be required to furnish his/her Social Security Number to the Administrator on the Affidavit and an IRS Form 1099-Misc will be filed in the name of the winner for the prize value awarded.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address and/or contact information of any entrants during the course of the Sweepstakes or period when prizes are being fulfilled. Sponsor is not responsible for any returned/undeliverable prizes, delays in prize delivery caused by the delivery carrier, or unclaimed prizes. Returned, undeliverable, or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
7. LIMITS ON LIABILITY: By entering, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (iii) release, hold harmless, and indemnify Sweepstakes Entities, from, and hereby waive any claims to, all claims, losses, injury, damages, and liability of any kind to person(s), including death, or property damage arising directly or indirectly or relating to your acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of a prize, and participation in the Sweepstakes, including privacy or right of publicity claims or claims related to merchandise delivery.
Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” Entrant acknowledges that the releases herein are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of such laws to preserve future unknown claims.
The Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted and are not responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the eligible area mentioned in section 3 above; (b) Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, clerical, typographical or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, or the offering or announcement of the prizes or in any prize notification documents; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes, or (g) damage to entrant's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Sweepstakes Entities.
8. PUBLICITY: Sponsor and/or its respective agents may film, record and/or take photographs before/during/after any prize award session and may use the resulting footage, recordings or photographs for a range of purposes, including, without limitation, for marketing and promoting Sponsor’s respective products and services and in any and all media worldwide (including but not limited to social media and all internet platforms). Entry and acceptance of a prize constitute permission for Sponsor and its designees to use the winner's name, prize won, social media profile, hometown, videos, photos, testimonials and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further permission, compensation or notification to any winner, except if prohibited by law.
9. DISPUTES: If any part of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of these Official Rules will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in New York, NY; (b) the Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of New York and the federal laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For winner’s information, available after winner is verified, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (by March 11, 2022) to: 3 Day Blinds Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Ventura Associates, Ref# WG, 494 Eighth Ave, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Ave, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.